Because if the risk, please note that all activities are suspended until further notice.
Churches have been advised to follow best hygiene practices. This advice comes from Thrive Worldwide, which advises the URC on medical matters, and the Church of Scotland, whose communion practice is close to the URC’s…
- Do not shake hands or use fist bumps or elbow bumps. Find a contact-free way to greet each other. The namaste is one option.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport, or being in public places.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school or church.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home, work environment and church.
Please don’t hesitate in calling any of the elders if you need support. Or call us on